Sewage Treatment Plant
The Sewage Treatment Plant Incorporates the following operating procedure:
- Initial Screening & Oil/Grease Trap.
- Sludge Return Process Bio Reactor.
- Two Step Media Filtration.
- Sludge Storage Tank with Aeration Provision.
- Sludge Transfer from Settler to Tank & Tank to Out.
Features of the Sewage Treatment Plant:
- All the treatment steps are incorporated in underground RCC tank. (Except Filtration).
- No Separate Septic Tank Required.
- No Open Sludge Handling & nuisance on that account.
- Optional Sludge Dewatering System can be Incorporated before storing the Sludge.
- Single Panel with all switches for on-off operation at easy to access location.
- Optional Mechanical Oil Skimmer can be incorporated to ensure removal of separated oil.
- All Pumps & Blowers are provided with “standby” to ensure easy switching if required.
- Dry run protection for centrifugal pumps.
- C-type ladders in tanks to ensure easy access.
- Continuous visits by our engineers during civil work to ensure “ Correct Integration”
Operation & Maintenance and Service Support:
- DWTPL Service Team provides Prompt Service Support to the Customers. Our Engineers/Technicians visit the site within a couple of hours of the assistance call.
- We recommend our O & M Service which is unmatched in the industry. We offer complete O & M Service at very competitive prices.
- DWTPL offer Integrated Facility Management O & M Services for STP, WTP, Softener, RO Plants, Pumping Systems, Fire Hydrant Systems & Swimming Pool Filtration System. A truly One-Stop-Shop approach to avoid deployment of multiple agencies.
Benifits of using STP:
The Sewage Treatment System being proposed by us is SMBR Based technology. Suspended Media Bio Reactor (SMBR) is emerging as a clear choice for STP’s all across the sector for various reasons like:
- Less Area Requirement.
- No Sludge Recycle, monitoring of F/M ratio etc. hence easy to operate.
- Minimal moving parts thus lesser maintenance requirement.
- Flexibility to correct the performance by just adding the media in a reactor or increasing the Air quantity.
- No more costly replacements
- Initially, the effluent is passed through the Bar screen, oil & grease trap and an equalization tank.
- Oxygen is made available with the help of air grid or diffusers.
- As the name suggests this process has suspended media which is available.
- The significance of the media is to assist growth during the treatment and also to ensure that the concentration of the required MLSS is maintained.
- Following the solid – liquid separation, the liquid then enters the settling chamber.
- In this chamber, the suspended solids accumulate at the bottom of the tank which is then eliminated into the sludge holding tank with the help of sludge pumps.
- Finally, the raw liquid flows through two filters.
- A filter having a specific combination of media like gravel, Pebbles, and filtration sand to ensure filtration.
- Followed by Activated Carbon media which acts as the second filter so as to reduce BOD.
- Chlorine dosing is done at the outlet of the carbon filter.