Car Wash Plant
Car Wash Effluent Treatment & Recycle System, A state of Art offering from Deccan Water Treatment Pvt. Ltd.
CAR WASH EFFLUENT: A typical facility carrying out Servicing/Cleaning of Cars/Vehicles has a Washing System. Most Modern Car Wash Systems use low Hardness Water to Prevent Staining. The use of Soaps & Detergents is also common.
- Mud & Dirt
- Oil & Grease
- Organic Matter causing smell
WHY TREAT CAR WASH EFFLUENT & REUSE?
- Savings in Fresh Water Intake (Almost 95%).
- Drastically Reduced Discharge to Drains.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CAR WASH TREATMENT SYSTEM FROM DECCAN WATER TREATMENT PVT. LTD.
A car wash treatment has to ensure that the treated water should not cause damage to Car paint, damage to the cleaning system, Odor nuisance.
Our System has following features to address the above requirements:
- 2 Stage Odor & Organic Control treatment- Gas based.
- 2 Stage Oil Removal Treatment.
- 2 Stage Filtration with Special Media.
- Compatible with underground RCC tanks.
- Around 95% Water is Reused.
- Around 15 to 20 Cycles of Reuse before discard.
- Easy to Operate & Maintenance.